segunda-feira, 22 de outubro de 2007

That's What You Get (DA SHIT)

É isso mesmo que está escrito ao lado do título da música no encarte do meu querido e precioso Riot!. Atrevo-me a dizer que essa é a música do momento. A letra não poderia ser mais perfeita, e o ritmo alegre e feliz contrapõe-se a todas as propostas e reivindicações nela citadas. É assim mesmo que estou me sentindo, além de, claro, uma contradição (e hipérbole) ambulante, como cita "Temporary". Mas, agora, os holofotes viram-se para "That's What You Get".


"No sir, well I don’t wanna be the blame. Not anymore
It’s your turn, so take a seat we’re settling the final score
And why do we like to hurt so much?! I can’t decide
You have made it harder just to go on. Oh why?
All the possibilities… well I was wrong.

That’s what you get when you let your win
Whoa!!! That’s what you get when you let your heart win
Whoa… I drowned out all my sense with the sound of it’s
beating + that’s what you get when you let your heart win
Whoa

I wonder how am I supposed to feel when you’re not here cause
I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here I
still try…holding on to silly things, I never learn oh
Why?! All the possibilities. I’m sure you’ve heard

(That’s what you get…)

Pain make your way to me (to me) and I’ll always be just so
inviting. If I ever start to think straight this heart
will start a RIOT!
in me. Let’s start… why do we
like to hurt so much?

(That’s what you get…)
…now I can’t trust myself with anything but this."


Que letra perfeita *-*


Ah, no encarte tá "oh why" mas ela fala "and why".



I made this music playlist at MyFlashFetish.com.

Nenhum comentário: